Friday, September 01, 2006

Like dat oso can again?

damn it. the i juz finished typing then gana bounced out.
knn.
anyway, HZ told me that her colleagues found xiao qiang's legs in their bee tai mak soup yesterday. yuck. can u imagine. the worse thing of all is that they found the legs oni after they had finished eating.....puke.....luckily it's nt HZ whom found it. but come to think of it, no diff. cos they shd come from the same soup base and the same batch of bee tai mak.....eeeeee......(i can feel HZ staring at me now).
toking abt food, i hav been dreaming abt food lately. for the past few weeks, i've been eating alot in my dreams. y huh? gana deproved when i'm awake?
i decide to investigate.
http://www.dreammoods.com

guess what?

Eating
To see food in your dream, represents physical and emotional nourishment and energies. The different types of food can symbolize a wide range of things. Generally, fruit is symbolic of sensuality. Frozen foods may imply your cold emotions and frigid ways. Eating certain foods refers to qualities that you need to incorporate within your own self.
To dream that you are eating with others, denotes prosperous undertakings, personal gain, and joyous spirits.
To dream that you are overeating or not eating enough, signifies your need and lack of spirituality and fulfillment in your waking life. Food can represent love, friendship, ambition, sex or pleasure in your life. Thus, food is seen as a metaphor to fulfill and gratify our hunger of love and desires.
To dream that someone clears away the food before you finish eating, foretells that you will have problems and issues from those beneath your or dependant upon you.

hmm.....
i dun feel it dat way leh......

digress.
i tell u, i seriously think that i hav a weird family.
my bro was telling me this last nite.

bro:" eh, i think i hav prob"
me:" is it? ur menses come ah?" (still focusing on the tv show, nv look at him)
bro:" tsk, no la"
me:" then?"
bro:" my here pain for few days liao" (he moves his hand to his right lower abs, then moving it to his lower back)
me:" huh? aiya, u got spasm la" (eh, familiar leh)
bro:" is it?" (looked at me doubtfully)
me:" ah then? u think u hav kidney failure meh?"
bro: (* smiles sheepishly at me)
me:" xiao ah u. kidney failure wun feel pain one la"
bro:" is it? then kidney will hav spasm meh?"
me:" wah lan eh. i mean ur muscles la. xiao ah u" (ignores him, conitnue watching tv)
after 5 mins.
bro:" wei wo dian zhan deng jiang shi jie zhao liang...." (starts singing the NKF song, waving his hands around)
me:" huh? u xiao ah?"
bro:" i tot i hav kidney failure mah"
knn.
wah lau eh.
y my siblings all like dat one. wan to ask me then dun believe dr. phua.
i think it is in the genes.
it muz b.
like dat oso can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah...toking abt the stupid "ga zhua ka" = cockroach's leg, make my hair stand man... it's so disgusting. The whole lot of us immediately stopped eating and starting stiring our bowls to see if there's any in our own bowl. Can imagine our actions?...