Thursday, September 21, 2006

What the........

wah lau.
i tell u, i'm going to feedback to my condo mgmt abt this.
eventually, the pool cleaner (refer to previous post) did it again.
some more this time diff person.
he cleaned the pool again w me still in it. there was another lady swimming too. apparently, i think the company asked them to clean the pool under any circumstances.

scenerio 1

me: hey, u cleaning the pool?
cleaner: huh? i duno leh.
me: how can duno one? u cleaning now ah? i'm swimming now lor.
cleaner: huh? u swimming meh? i duno leh.
me: #%$%$^....can u clean later?
cleaner: huh? i duno leh....

knn

scenerio 2

me: excuse me, r u cleaning the pool now?
cleaner: ya
me: but i'm swimming now
cleaner: ya?
me: then u still cleaning?
cleaner: ya
me: dat means u will clean the pool w me in it la
cleaner: tsk.....ya

equally knn.

both scenerio suck. wth was he thinking man.
i wan to complain.
digress.
wat the hell is happening to our neighbourhood?
our neighbour's father is scolding his fav son, saying that he steal money from the family, n regret choosing him as his fav son.
another neighbour worse. the father went overseas for work, his brother took over his assets, leaving him w nothing overseas.
another distant neighbourhood juz finished a fight w their neighbour, juz bcos the neighbour invited their children to their house.
yet another distant neighbour, half of the household were nt happy w the grandfather, so they've decided to rebel against him. the best thing is, the grandfather is having dementia (or not?), he machiam act blur to the situation. continue to enjoy life.
wth. like dat limpeh cant go to this neighbourhood this dec liao.
so luan.
sigh. will they ever grow up?
ppl dun like u, then let them choose who they wan lor.
simple mah.
say oni la.

No comments: