Monday, September 04, 2006

Baring my all

i think ppl around me dun like me at all.
serious.
after the traumatic "pool uncle" experience, smth worse happened.
i bared my arse to all the ppl at my work place for a day last week.
literally.
there was a hole on my pants (at the butt area), n didn't c it.i happily wore it to work n oni realised it after i reached home. strictly speaking, i showed my arse to the ppl on the streets as well.
N NOBODY TOLD ME ABT IT!!!!!
power rite.
from the incident, i there r 2 conclusions:

1) I have a very very attractive/nice arse. irresitable.
2) the ppl dun like me + my arse is irresitable.

I would wan to believe that it is due to the 1st reason.
bah. wth.
btw, i look like a lobster now. gana sun burn (again) yesterday .
so dun touch me when u c me in the streets.
juz tell me that i hav a nice arse.
hahahaha

No comments: