Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I am becoming older

face it.
in less than a mth, i will b 1 yr older.
xian lor. cant act cute anymore.
anyway, abt my bday celebration, my gang was asking wat i want for the dinner n oso my present.
latest update.
teo is buying the "hard gay" for me.
mui n cheryl is buying a pair of lee hom concert tix for me.( woo hoo!!!! i love u babes!!!)
HZ had already bought a belt for me.
so, wat do i need?
i hav been thinking.
ppl, if u cant afford the versace watch, the mercs, then i hav smth else in my mind.
i need an oven.
serious. nt microwave ah. i need an electrical oven. so dat i can whip up more dishes.
hee.
i saw one in cold storage. cheap cheap. oni 40 bucks.
c, i so good to u all. 5 pax share 1, 1 person pay 8 bucks oni.
hahahaha.....
i cant think of anything i really need la.
so dun waste ur money ok?
we can hav dinner together if u guys wan.
dat will b enuff. cos u guys n gals r the best present heaven has given me (eeeewwww, damn disgusting la)
ok, i admit i said dat purposely to get a better present.
hahahahaha.....
no la, really no need.
ok?

digress.
i saw a report on a "cure" for DM 2.
my god.
they will transplant pig's embryogenic cells in humans!!!!!
xiao ah!!!!
will i snore if i get the transplant????
hmmm........

No comments: