Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I've changed my mind.....

ok, i used to go gaga over BMW Z4 and lambo. however, i think it will nt b possible for my to drive a lambo this poor life. so, i'm changing my fav car into smth more practical.

ta da.....mercedes SL roadster. hahaha.practical or nt?

muahahaha.....in case u nv c properly, here's a few more.....

power hor.....

dun tell me to stop dreaming.

i wan to make it possible.

hee hee.

digress.

i tell u, i gana aim last nite. thanks to the beast/ghost in my class.

he was standing near my seat after break, asking L abt smth. then, in order nt to stand close to him,i stood at my table for a while. this was when JY past by me. he wanted to "siam" the beast, n stepped on me accidentally. then i was telling him jokingly "eh, nv say sorry ah?".....guess wat he say.

"SO BIG SIZE STILL BLOCK THE WAY!!!! MORON!!!!!"

hahaha....if u r clever enuff, u shd noe whom he was refering to (of cos nt me hor, i v skinny one......well, compared to the beast la) n to make sure the beast heard him, i purposely say out loud "aiyo, i gana scolded leh, BIG SIZE MORON....."

i think he noe la. cos the whole class was laughing.

however, to maintain my reputation n intergrity, i demanded an apology from JY. he laugh out loud n say "pai seh ah".

nvm, i feel shiok when u scold him....hahaha....but gana used as a "tool" nt v "song" lor.

dun do it again ah.....

No comments: