Monday, October 23, 2006

Photos again!!!!

these r some of the pix took during my belated bday celebration w my poly mates.




our bday cake!!! v nice, choco mousse cake w mashmallow in it. n it dun taste as sweet as it looks. yumyum.


this is the "horse food" i was raving abt.
look like (taste oso) horse food mah. c la, nobody wans to finish it lor.


u wan to ask me wat the hell was i wishing for rite? from the look of my excited face, it muz b smth exotic. no, i'm nt going to tell u. stop probing.



mui: y u so excited? wat u wish for?

me: huh? i wan to b a millionare, n i wan vivian hsu to b my wife, lin chi lin to b my mistress.

mui: hahahaha......fat hope lor u. dream on.


mui n i were arguing abt how to divide the cake.

me: oei, the cake is mine hor

mui: u xiao ah? pls lor, u so fat, the cake is mine

me: pls lor, u so tall (connected meh?), eat so much for wat?

me n mui: %$#%^$^&^

others: we want the cake........


mui n i wanted to take a pix w "shi yi". but flop.

N.G N.G

dis ain't any better lor. still damn flop.hahahaha.....

the newly wed. jen n marcus

cheryl: eh, u stare at me for wat?

sharon: c oni cannot ah?

ann: wah lau, u gals wan to fight ah?

me: eh wah lan eh, limpehs smile until the jaw wan to drop liao lor, u all still take ur own sweet time......

dats better.

from the left, (behind) may, ann, cheryl, elmo, (front, from left) sharon, mui, me, jen n marcus

thanks for the enjoyable dinner!!! it was fun!!!

No comments: