Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My monday

after sleeping in for most of yesterday, my head is really spinning rite now. muz b the flu medicine.
as a result, nothing much happened yesterday, except some stupid family conversation (again....wat else).

"ER" in every word
-----------------------------

sis: eh, i wan to buy Energy's gai ban cd
me: for fu**? same mah
sis: no no, nt same. kunda's hair diff.
me: is it
sis: ya ya. straight. shuai -er
me: simi si "shuai -er"
sis: handsome-er (giggle)
me: huh???
sis: good looking-er. got this word or nt ah?
me: knn. wtf u toking.
sis: hahaha

chee-b**-er la.

Who is the master?
----------------------

me: eh, who is the bad guy in ninja turtle ah?
bro: shredder
me: oh ya. i oni remember the one in smurf.
after 30 secs.
sis: the master (of the turtles) is a wolf rite?
me: huh?????
bro: mouse la!!!! u bai chi!!!!
me: hahahahaha......
sis: no meh? wolf mah.....
me: wah lan eh, he live in drain one lor. rat la.
sis: is it.....heee....
me n bro: ........(stared at each other)
sis: no mah, the face long long one, i tot wolf.
bro: chee-b** la, y nt u say crocodile better
sis: huh? y leh?
me: cos oso face long long mah.
sis: wah lau....,.^&**&**&%^% (continued her useless arguement)

hahahahaha

i love my family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

got pix of the bad guy in ninja turtle? i oso cannot remember the bad guy...heehee..