Monday, October 30, 2006

My weekend

ok, i can announce liao.
no, i'm not having any heart problems. my ECG looked normal, HR ok.
my eyes has recovered from infection, so i can wear contact lens again.
na beh.
i waited for 2.5 hrs on sat to c the doc, then i ended up gana laughed at.
he told me " u r as strong as a bull".
thanks wor.
so the verdict for my chest-tightness n pain is STRESS (again????).
yes, the person whom left a msg in my previous post, i need SSRI.
damn it.

to compensate for the "humiliation" in the morning, i've decided to hav muthu curry fish head for dinner (ok la, excuse la). i tell u, if u had nv tried it, go bang urself.
so tasty!!! v hot n spicy man!!!! i love it so much.
initially i tot it was a "coffeeshop style" restaurant. boy, i was wrong. the restaurant looked so poshed n stylish, the staff was v friendly, service was good.
power. i will go there again after my paper.
who wan to go w me?

after dinner, HZ n i went mustafa. hahaha....it was so fun. but after the hearty meal, we felt sleepy n tired after half hr. so we went hm to catch the Man U match.
yeah!!!! rooney is back!!!!!
interesting match.
love it.

nothing special happened yesterday, except the majong session at my hse after dinner.
so stupid.
my sis was on the losing streak for the whole session. then she say "ma de, we need to change fengshui liao. so bloody suay." i suspect it was a curse. cos after dat, she kept winning.
n she ended the game w "zi mo qing yi se".
knn.
u win la.
i went crazy, cos i was waiting for my last tile to game.
u po bor kia.
hahahaha.
majong after my exam. dun care.
muz revenge.

No comments: