Monday, October 23, 2006

Hero of Earth

ok. i'm nw convinced dat god is bias sometimes.
really. hw can someone b so so so perfect???? talented, good looking, educated, cheeky......
so perfect.
ladies n gentlemen, may i present ot u,
god's perfect masterpice creation.


Wang Lee Hom, the music man.

one will b mad or blind to say dat he is nt shuai.

i went for his concert on sat, n man, i was so so so so so x 100000 impressed by his talent in music.

dun believe?


c? shuai?

if u r still nt convinced, this is the best.

the way he played the violin made me want to run to him, kneel down, beg him to teach me hw to play the violin. i will nt give up even he kicked me away, n ask me to F off.

he wun la. he so nice.

heee.....

i'm nt kua zhang ok. serious. if u've missed the concert, go buy 2000 pcs of panadols n drown urself w it. u've juz missed the big time. bang urself on the wall if u wan.

one of the best concert i've seen in my life.

lee hom simply rocks. he is the man!!!!!

n i dun care whether he is straight, gay or bi. he is my number one idol now.

dun ask me abt jay. he is in a diff class now. hahahaha


当我说盖世你说英雄......
盖世!
英雄!
盖世!
英雄!
当我说英雄你说力宏......
英雄!
力宏!
英雄!
力宏!


盖世英雄王力宏!

No comments: