Wednesday, April 18, 2007

WTH

wat the hell am i doing?
i kept having flashbacks recently.
dats the reason i'm nt so happy nowadays.
momo kept asking me y.
well, hw to tell? sure gana scolded.
i think i will b traumatised for my life.
i tried to let it go.
trust me, its nt easy.
the inner me is crying for help. but i duno hw to.....u noe, help.
i hate myself for nt being able to cntrl my emotions. it seemed like i will b pretty affected by small things (eg. a song, smth ppl say, or smth she used to say......)
freaking hell.
i hate it.
i hope the memories stop haunting me.
i juz wan to hold on to watever i hav rite nw.
spare me pls.
its driving me crazy.
go away.

anyway, i may face a dilemma pretty soon.
things r nt set yet, so i wun share it here.
wait till everything's cfm.
we shall c hw.
HZ asked me, whether i want to b a small monk in a big temple, or a big monk in a small temple.
my choice was pretty obvious.
i wan to b the big monk.
to hell w the big temple.
i'm nt interested.
that is if i hav a choice.
if nt, i hav to stay in that big temple.
we shall c hw.
update again.

oh damn it!
i juz rem that i had nt practiced playing the piano for the past 2 days!!!
shit.
will nt b able to play it on fri lesson.
shit shit shit.
i need to practice today liao, or else, my instructor will puke blood on fri.
n no amt of music instinct will b of any help.
*wink to HZ*
hee.
piano piano.
i wan to go hm nw.
XIAN!!!!!

i'm listening to 933 nw n its playing karen mok's "yin tian".
suddenly tot of MQ.
hahaha
hey babe, we need to party la.
when when?
zor gang hor miss soh.

No comments: