Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Woo Hoo!!!!

i'm freaking happy nw.
i logged into espn reluctantly this morning, preparing myself for the v worse.
then i saw this heading.
"Majestic united stormed into the semis"
i opened my eyes big.
scrolled down.
Man U won this morning. n the scoreline. 7-1.
7-1 leh!!!!!
mad ah?????
i mean, i dun even expect them to win!!!!
hahahahahahaahahahahahaha..................
i cant stop smiling to myself after i gt the news.
then i clicked on chelsea.
pui.
score winner in 90th min again.
quote from my sis.
"eeyer, again? score 90 min then wooo......"
apparently, we had enuff of them scoring in the 90th min, n act as if they were so mighty, doing the "flying" celebration.
when they were really lousy.
pui.
hope u fall on ur face nxt time.

anyway, nothing can dampen my joyous mood rite nw.
nt even when my boss called to inform me abt the sickening meeting on monday.
bleah.
i'm still v happy nw.
heeee......
Man U rulez.
fuck off chelsea.

No comments: