Friday, December 22, 2006

Xmas mood????/New girl in the league

Xmas Mood????

i hav absolutely no mood today.
dun ask me y.
i oso duno.
yes, i noe, i'm going to tw tmr.
but i'm nt excited already.
duno y.
dun ask me.
i'm in a grouchy mood today.
blah.
anyway, to all those frens, darlings out there, i wish u a merry xmas n a happy new yr in advance.
will meet up w u all when i get back.


New Girl in the League


was watching scv (康熙来了) last nite n saw this tw model on tv.


she is one of the latest batch of model in 凯渥.
her name, 隋堂.

i was telling my bro, i need to change the ratings in my "top 5" liao.
yes, i am this fickle.
cai shu zhen is totally out of my league, n xu wei lun n zhang ziyi will b demoted to 5th n 4th respectively.
隋堂 will b the 3rd, behind vivian hsu n my repectable lin chi lin.

no need to ask me y. c for urself.

isn't she gorgeous???
i love the way she smile, she look, her collar bone, so so so pretty n classy, w all the necessary qualities of an attractive woman.
she is close to overtaking vivian hsu in my heart.
v close.
let me c her in taiwan, then i will put her on top.
erm, behind chi lin dat is.
chi lin is still the goddess in my heart.
no, no one will replace her.
hee......


aiyo, she is so cute la.

love her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

last tym when me and bro say veh pretty, u dun gif a damn.

damn u la.