Thursday, December 14, 2006

My dream house

i hate myself for being so materialistic.
i wan to b rich.
i wan a big hse w a big kitchen n bathroom
i'm nt kidding.
after watching the news last nite i'm more determined to do it.
singaporeans r damn rich. they even q up for apartments in marina bay n sentosa.
it cost S$2700.00 per sq feet.
so the whole house will b like 20 million.
fucking rich.

i wan to b rich too.

in case u still dun get my pt, here is my dream hse.
it muz hav a seaview. MUST!!!!




I MUST b able to c the sea in my living room



and in my bed room too.

the bathroom muz b simple n classy

or luxurious

i MUST have a BIG kitchen w bright lights. modern n clean.

after cooking, i will b a good host by chatting w my frens n guest in the dinning room. after which we can sip some wine near the living room.

c, i told u. i'm so money faced rite now. i wan to b rich, n to play golf (i'm nt v into golf, but hav to act high class) every weekend.

bah.

i heard wat u say.

dream on.

No comments: