Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Curse of The Golden Flower (and food, and lots more)

i seriously think dat BPMD 0303A is cursed.
serious.
MDIS is super fucked up.
i recv a sms from L after my dinner last nite, telling me dat the student officer from MDIS told XY dat one student binded her thesis for 80 bucks cos need to meet the uni's requirement.
yes, S$80.00.
n we hav to hand up 2 copies, so dat makes it S$160.00.
they might as well go rob a bank.
knn.
wat fucking stds? we dun even noe it?
the student officer dun even noe herself. so since nobody noes, i assumed no one bothers who n how we bind our thesis.
fucking spoil my mood for the rest of the day.
cb.

anyway, HZ n i went sembawang for thai food last nite (cos i've been craving for it for like 3 mths liao).
if gluttony is a sin, i would hav sinned v badly last nite.
guess wat we had.
one plate of pineapple rice (enuff for 4), one plate of fried noodles (for 4 pax too), one plate of sweet sour pork, one whole fried fish and one big bowl of tom yum soup.
yes, u got me rite.
n we finished the food in an hour's time n its nt even funny.
we ate like pigs man.
oh man!!! how to lose weight like dat?
i hav to go for jap dinner today w my family, go party w my gang tmr, HZ treating me to french food on sunday.....
HOW TO SLIM DOWN?????
na beh. fei wo bu si lor.
ahhhhh..........
n guess how much we paid for the dinner last nite.
S$28.00.
no kidding. its this cheap.
interested party to date me for my nxt thai food fiesta, pls make an appointment w me. i will gladly go w u. no, nt for the nxt one mth though. my stomach needs some rest from the hot n spicy tom yum.

e tok of the town these few days will b the curse of the golden flower.
in case u still live on top of the mountain (yes, its u, mei mei), chow yun fatt came to spore to promote the show. big big hoo haa around. but all the reporters love him, all the reports tok good things abt him.
blah blah blah.
he n gong li will b the reason to watch the show.
i heard some of u telling me smth.....
wat??? jay chou?
pls la, who wans to c him.
i c some shocked faces.
yes, he is sort of out of my league nw.
simply nt interested in him now.
i oni like his music.
for inspiration wise, lee hom will b on top of my list.

ALAMAK!!!!
i think i'm really cursed to the max.
my staff juz came in (as i blog this) n gave me a box of lao po bing (wife biscults) from HK.
how to slim down??????????????
curse of food.
wat? share?
no hor. i'm nt going to share it w u.
too bad. i rather eat it all myself. wait for the crumps on the floor if u wan.
hahahaha
no wonder i'm still so fat after 3 years.
no wonder.

No comments: