Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sky fall down

aiyo................
it was pouring this morning
to the fact dat brolly oso no use
i am soaking wet from my socks to my shirt.
head to toe, literally.
luckily, i hav a pair of slippers in the office. i'm drying my socks in my office nw (no, my socks dun hav smell ok)
quite song though. i'm sipping hot coffee in my office now.
i love the rain.

duno taiwan rain or nt. hmmm
i was online yesterday searching for some info, apparently, taiwan's temp is abt 16 degrees nw.
woo hoo!!!
can b colder or nt?
hee.....
i'm quite warm blooded, so i'm nt afraid of low temp.
c'mon. go lower, n lower, n lower, n lower!!!!
wahahaha
HZ muz b cursing me nw.

wah lau, FIFA muz b mad.
they gave the footballer award to cannavaro.
yes, him again.
wah biang eh!!!!! wats wrong w all those ppl??????
they blind or wat??????
he nv "lead" his team to the world cup lor.
they cheated to win the cup!!!!!
all liars n cheats!!!! n they let this lousy captain win the award.
crap.
all awards r crap.
including the golden horse award.
lousy n crappy.
waste my time.
if u r scratching ur head nw, i'm toking abt the lousy shw which won the award (After this our exile, Aaron Kwok won).
super lousy. i nearly fell asleep in the theatre.
boring. n the director, lousy.
i dun like e way he pull all those shots.
suck.
WASTE MY TIME!!!!!!
grhhhhhh........

I wan to watch the curse of the golden flower on thursday.
dun care. muz reward myself w a good shw.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah kaoz..TW better dun be too cold.
I'm shivering like mad like lor..

Another note, i like tt little boy..he's so cute