Thursday, December 21, 2006

Singaporeans have no class

i noe it's holidays.
it doesnt mean that we can stop behaving.
i'm utterly disgusted by hw singaporeans act in public.
like a sch on holidays.
no class.
y i say dat? let me share wat happened to me n my family over the past few days.
i went to watch the curse of the golden flower last nite.
it was a good show. v sad indeed.
but the atmosphere in the theatre was totally spoilt by ugly singaporeans.
the movie was a quiet one, so u can even hear the auntie beside u breathing.
nt dat u cant breathe. u can. but.........
i muz say dat some singaporeans eat like pigs. the munching of pop-corns did nt stop till the last scene, n its nt even funny.
it was so so so distracting.
fine. u hav the freedom to eat in the theatre.
but
those morons started toking loudly. nt abt the show. abt the pop-corn.
the guys behind me kept telling each other hw lousy is the pop-corn, esp the salty ones.
hello, i didnt go into the cinema to get ur feedback on the pop-corn ok!!!!
as if it is nt bad enuff, the guy started to tok loudly on the hp.
yes. i cant even hear wat gong li said. i oni heard the guy.
bloody inconsiderate brat.
i turned over n asked him to keep quiet.
guess wat he did.
nothing.
he continue to tok on the phone.
wat a fucker!!!!

n the audience, i muz say, r all idiots n bloody morons.
they laugh at the slightest things.
ppl die, they laugh. ppl cry, they laugh.
n i mean LAUGH.
the whole theatre was laughing when one of the character dies.
very funny meh?????
HZ was so so irritated that she turned around n showed me a sick face.
ignorant singaporeans.
i'm going to watch this show in taiwan again, juz to make sure dat nt all ppl in the world r so ignorant.
bloody fools.

the story will continue w my bro.
he was taking the mrt hm last week when this young lady stepped on his naked toe w her heels.
ouch.
n she nv even turn n apologise.
u may say she did nt notice.
wiat till u hear the rest.
apparently, she continued to step on my bro's sandals in the extremely crowded train. so my bro tried to "withdraw" his sandals back. when he did it, the lady turn around, stared at him, n "tsk" him.
wah lau eh. i will b mad if it happened to me.
well, it did pissed my bro off. so, he did the ultimate.
when the mrt reached the nxt stop, n the door was abt to close, my bro swiftly swing his shoulder n knock the bitch out of the train as the door closes.
ta da.........she left outside the train, shocked.
whahahaa....
v bad u may say.
i agree.
but she deserved it.
hahaha

last nite my sis was telling me abt this auntie (aiyo, y woman again)on the NEL (yes, train again).
this woman was standing near an uncle w a dripping umbrella. the uncle accidnetally "brushed" his umbrella against her dress.
she went crazy.
she violently "clean" her dress w continuous sweeping motion, as if the umbrella got aids virus, glared at the uncle n followed by the famous "tsk".
then, my sis was abt to alight, so she stood up from her seat. this auntie hav this if-i-dun-snatch-the-seat-i-will-die-n-the-uncle-will-rape-me-w-his-aids-infected-umbrella attitude, stood so close to my sis when my sis stood up. the distance is like two couples going to kiss (oh man, gross).
my sis was blocked by her, so she couldnt get out of the seat.
guess wat.
the auntie "brushed" pass her, squeeze my sis aside, n "chop" the seat.
my sis was so pissed. she told her off.
guess wat happen again.
the woman snubbed my sis by repeating wat my sis said. she even gave a smirk face.
WTF!!!!
wat is happening to our society?????
muz the govt fine rude ppl then ppl learn how to b nice?????
where r the manners?????

wat is wrong w singaporeans????

anyway, toking abt the show, although there were much distractions, i still enjoyed it.
there were tears in my eyes when i walked out of the theatre.
no, nt bcos of the pop-corn guy.
bcos of the show.
go watch. its nice.

No comments: