Thursday, February 08, 2007

Very stressed up now

the lacking of job offers had taken a toll on me.
i'm getting pretty impatient abt the search process.
n oso, the recent debate on biomedical research is driving me nuts too.
apparently, ppl r saying that the area of research is too wide. they claimed that we shd nt cast the net too big n shd invest on diseases that we r familar or good at.
the other group were saying that the results for the investments can oni b seen in long term, ie, 10-15 yrs later.
then they will decide whether it is successful or nt. blah blah blah..........
it goes on.
it totally freaked me out.
cos one of the "opposition" voice is from someone reputable.
go n read today's paper, u will noe whom i'm referring to.
if she say things like that, that means action will b taken pretty soon.
oh god.
pls dun limit the research areas. or else, it will b more difficult for me to find a job i wan.
oh man.
I NEED A JOB!!!!!!
i'm getting really really impatient n insecure rite nw.
i dun wan to stay in sfi forever (although its nt a bad idea if u wan a stable life).
HELP!!!!!

i need good food n a fun weekend to relax myself.
food.

No comments: