Friday, February 09, 2007

Blah Blah Blah

i'm going thru emotion flattening now.
yes i noe, its friday.
friday = free day.
but i simply hav no mood for the weekend
dun ask me y. i oso duno.
i'm exhausted to the max rite nw *points to the tip of my head*
the thing is, i did nothing yesterady. or shd i say, i did nothing exhausting or fantastic for the past week.
then hw come leh?
i REALLY duno.
i feel dat i'm wasting my time, n my brain is full of cobweb, waiting for bacteria n micro-org to break it down to nothing but waste water n carbon dioxide.
its frustrating. trust me.
ya i noe. i'm getting impatient again. it is corroding n eating up the motivation n self confidence in me.
bah.
n the bonus issue is nt settled yet.
where is my BONUS????
i dun care even they oni give me like the minimum.
let me c the money!!!!!
there r oni 3 things in the world nw which can really perk me up rite nw.
1) money
2) food
3) a new job (which give rise to more money)

pt 1 n 3 r out of my control.
i wan some fresh oysters n champagne to motivate myself.
i noe, MQ will b shaking her head nw (no, i cant stop eating)
hahaha..........
anyone offering a treat? i will gladly oblige to ur request.

No comments: