Tuesday, February 13, 2007

我沉睡已久的梦想

went to chinatown over the weekend and bought alot of cds, n the S.H.E's concert dvd.
nothing to do last nite, so me n my sis watched the concert dvd.
n it did smth to me.
i tot i dun like them anymore. hahaha.....but when i saw them perform, the affection erupted out (as wat my sis said, it was like a 'sleeping' volcano which erupts suddenly).
i guess deep inside me, i still like them (which i'm happy to admit).
after the whole concert this is hw i felt.
满满的都是感动.
very touched by their performance. n those songs certainly brought back tons n tons of memories.
suddenly i told my sis (halfway down the concert) dat i will go sign up for my piano n music making class after cny.
she padded me on my shoulder n said " its time for u to pursue wat u've always wanted. its always nt too old to 'chase' ur dreams. dun give up."
wow.
i paused for a while n tears started to swell out in my eyes.
true. i've wasted alot of chances n opportunities.
n now dat all impt things r done (eg. studies), i can go after wat i've always yearned to do.
music.
it had always always always been my fantasy n dream to make my own music n share them w others. i had alot of ideas n vision (i dare say) for it, but always kept in inside me (maybe share w my sis sometimes).
i've regretted wasting so much time.
its now or never.
so, i will go sign up for the course after cny.
serious, no kidding.
if u happen to ask me abt it in march, n i tell u i havent sign up, pls bring a baesball bat n bash me up w it.
i muz do it this time.

lastly, i still wan to say.......
I LOVE S.H.E!!!!!
hahahahahahaha...........

No comments: