Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm surrounded by nice ppl

since my staff knew abt my throat condition, they hav been really helpful by contributing their "secret remedies" for sore throat.
gam en la.
n they r really worried abt my daily porridge diet. kept asking me to eat more, drink more green bean soup.
n this morning, one of the auntie brought me a plate of fruits. she told me that she had sprinkle salt to the fruits, so that it will help the recovery of my throat.
one of them even ask me to go to the herbal shop, buy some weird herbs, n she will brew the herbs for me in the kitchen.
aiyo. so pai seh.
that reminds me of the previous camp i was in. the aunties there will brew liang teh (herbal tea) for me when i'm sick.
all of a sudden, i felt so blessed.
hahaha.....
this oni shows that i'm nt a bad boss, n they dun hate me la (exclude the fact that they nv tell me abt my pi jia pants la.....maybe they really nv c it. oh well.)

anyway, i'm pretty excited abt the mini gathering i'm having w some off my pals over the weekend.
*wink to u-noe-who-u-r*
lets hav fun babes!!!!
i'm quite sick n demoralised by the porridge diet already.
so, keep me entertained this weekend.

PS: one of my ex-staff saw me at the bus stop juz nw n commented that i look younger compared to those days in that old camp. woo hoo!!! so song. hahaha......

No comments: