Monday, November 06, 2006

What a demoralising day

wtf.
i really wan to rant all my anger out.
juz finished a paper earlier today. i tell u, dun ever let me c miss loh in sch in the near future. i will certainly slaughter her, cut her into 1001 pieces, feed it to 200 diff dogs, with one extra piece kept in my freezer for my supper tonite.
bloody hell.
nt dat i'm so hungry. i tell u, it really ruin our day.
completely.
the section she asked us to skip actually came out as a 100 marks exam question.
yes.
as if it is nt enuff, other questions were ambiguous, so we hav to to it or die.
end up, all our answers r different from each other.
n one "truely champion" went around, boasting to ppl that he got the correct answer, n others were wrong.
ok lor, u win.
c who gets the last laugh.
i tell u, i will b happy even i get a C.
pls dun fail me.
i still wan my 2nd upper class.
pls pls.
may the immortals pity us. (the reason i nv say GOD here is bcos i reckon that he will b too busy to deal w my minute request, so i will spread the word around to his "xian you" as well)
anybody up there, help us!!!!!
esp my beloved guan yin mah.
bo bi bo bi.
tolong tolong.

No comments: