Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Let's stop being so pathetic

i was watching the news last nite, then i saw this report on the haze thing. e govts were dicussing how to work together to prevent the haze. saw this uncle, alone, managed to put out a small (really small la) fire by waving some branches n beating the fire w it.
poooof.....its gone w one stroke.
power leh uncle.
then i told my sis these.

me: wah lau eh, did u c dat?
sis: huh? no. simi?
me: dat uncle use a branch to put out the forest fire leh. one stroke oni lor. so efficient!!!
sis: is it? so? (nt v interested)
me: they shd employ some uncles to do it la. so efficient.
sis: huh?
me: they shd ask 20 million uncles to do it. like dat, w one stroke, wll the fire will b gone!!! brilliant eh?
sis: (giving me the 'wat the fuck' look) huh? u mad ah? u noe how many ppl is 20 million or nt?
me: erm.....
sis: singapore oni got how many ppl??? 20 million???? that is more than all e ppl we hav here lor
me: aiya, can b done one mah.
sis: (begin to ignore me) xiao.
me: i tell u..... (comtinue my lame excuses n reasoning)

my sis juz sighed, then turned away.
cannot meh? hmm......
hahaha
y so pathetic la.

on another note.

看着窗外雨点四处散落
回想过去还是会心痛
曾经那样疯狂那样无悔那样的爱过
无法摆脱长夜的寂寞
爱你爱的失去方向
爱你爱的失去阳光
盖着棉被哭到天亮
却还对你不停的想
爱你爱的失去方向
爱你爱的不敢奢望
只要能靠在你肩膀
就像回到从前一样
终究无法摆脱长夜的寂寞

y so pathetic.
no need.
move on baby.
dun lose urself when u love someone.
not necessary

No comments: