Thursday, November 09, 2006

I want to buy shoes!!!!

i was watching this variety show last week, whereby they featured men's fashion. i was totally blown away by a pair of puma's limited edition leather shoes.
guess how much?
it costs S$450.00
bloody hell.
how come the things i liked r always so so so ex.
ta ma de.
in order to search for another alternative, i went online for other options.
i end up w a huge urge to buy shoes.
damn it.



this pair is from DM.

simple n nice w my fav color. costs US$98.00

this pair is from our dear puma. sporty yet classy.

nice. US$248.00

this pair is one of my fav. nice cutting n design. suitable for formal occasions/functions as well.

US$238.00

ok, i'm not mad. if u looked carefully, both pairs r made from diff material, although they r of the same design. i like the "sporty-ness" of the shoes. goes well w jeans.

US$96.00

here comes my 1st choice.

ta dah.......

aren't they gorgous????

italian cut, with sleek design, so classy, so so so .....erm......beautiful???? (damn, ran out of words to describe)

anyway, they r simply gorgous (pardon me for my limited vocab nowadays. my brain is really exhausted at this point of time.)

these beauties cost a smashing US$460.00

wahahahaha......

wear those shoes, n those versarce watches (i've mentioned in my previous blog), buy the D&G V3 hp, n drive this.

u will b the most eligible bachelor in the world.

i wan to buy shoes.

bah.

No comments: