Thursday, November 16, 2006

My project run(a)way

Someone was telling me how bad taste is was for my choice of "bachelor's clothes".



pls lor, they r the best i can find liao.



dun believe? take a look at this.



call me bad taste. but wtf is this guy doing w the "raincoat" on him????

n look at the color.

omg





look at the material of the coat.

n the color.

enuff say.





this chap got a whole chess board on him.

and its not funny.

n the hair........





the coat is too big, i think. it makes his legs look short.

n the design......ewwww





too many layers, pulls the whole person "down"

looks heavy.....dun u think so?








ba zang (meat dumplings), anyone?









this is the ultimate is hav.



omg. look at the "texture" (i wun even call it material) of the whole thing. looks like a plastic sheet to me. heavy n clumpsy.



n the color.....aiyo, even my dad wun wan to wear it la.......





so, did i prove my point?



nt all desginer clothes r nice hor, mind u.



hmmm.....now i noe y i'm nt a designer.



hahaha.



okok, i mange to find one not bad one la.



looky looky.



nice combination of layers, materials, color....

n i bet u gals noticed.

the model is more good looking than those on top.

hahaha......

No comments: