Saturday, November 25, 2006

The neoprints

i've finally managed to scan the neoprints (again, for the third time) into the cpu. thanks to my darling sis.
thanks babe!!!
so peeps, here's our masterpiece.

this is the normal one we took. dun ask me y my face is so big. i oso duno.


MQ was asking me wat happen to my face. well, this is my attempt to reduce the surface area of my face. i tell u, we had a hard time squeezing into the frame as well.

this is one of the nicest print we had. the gals planned the pose in advance, so it turned out rather well. all of them looked beautiful, don't they? after planning the pose, they realised dat they dun hav a place for me, so i've decided to act superstar in the middle. but i muz really say, u gals looked great in this pix!!!!

guess who is who??? haha.....no prize for getting it rite though. u hav to take ur hat off YX. simply "xi1 sheng1 xing2 xiang4" to entertain ourselves. cant stop laughing when i look at this pix. well done, gals.

dreamy dreamy gals. here again all the gals looked so dreamy, n i'm trying to squeeze my big bleedy face into the frame, cutting abit of YX's face in the process (sorry gal!). u all noe la, it is impossible for me to look dreamy, so, i hav to act cute abit. ok la, i'm abit disgusting la. abit oni ah.

so, there u r. n we took 1 hr to complete the shots.

my god.

lets do it again babes!!! hahaha....

simply irresistable.

No comments: