Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hellish morning

alrite. i'm nt in the best of mood today.
1st thing in the morning when i was waiting for a bus at ys, i saw this woman (old hag) beside me, pacing here n there as if she was in a fashion show. irritating. i ignored her.
then the bus came.
as usual, everyone will rush to the door. unfortunately for them, the door was rite in front of me (yeah). juz when i was abt to step onto the bus, the bitch (yes, the fake model) cut into my path w swift moves, knocking me out of the way, leaving me hanging on the step w 1/6 of my foot on the step. luckily i was holding the handle. i would hav fell of the bus.
na beh.
stupid bitch. some more wear a fake pair of dior sunglasses.
no class. pui.

then as if it was nt enuff to spoil my morning, my sis smsed me this.

"pele was in TP yesterday at sports complex, 5pm"

PELE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i nearly fell of my chair.
hey darling, u tell me for wat la. "came" lor, as u said.
i'm so bleedy pissed already when she tried to console me by sending me this.

"hahaha.i help u to take the banner la."

thanks, but no thanks.
so pissed.
grhhhhh.....

anyway, after the tutorial last nite, i'm really stressed to the highest level.
i need a glass of good wine or champagne.
who wans to go w me?
oh ya, n a bowl of wanton mee pls. i'm carving (again) for it.
oni food n wine will cheer me up now.
i heard some of u saying smth else.
no ppl, no sex pls.
hahahaha

No comments: