Friday, November 24, 2006

Freaking funny!!!!

i need to get this out.
i cant stand it. i have been laughing for like 10 mins liao. simply hilarious.
i was eating my laksa in my office. then i happen to stare out of the glass window (for those whom hav no clue of wat i'm toking abt, my office is in the kitchen, w a glass window attached, so dat i can supervise my staff in the kitchen even when i'm in the office).
guess wat i saw.
i saw my staff (cook, male) using the jumbo spatula (the utensils in cookhouse is humongous) as a microphone, singing along w the blasting radio (my heart will go on. yes, the sinking ship). he acted as if he is the star, singing to the audience, posing, waving to the crowd.
no, he is nt mad, he was juz entertaining another staff of mine whom was in the kitchen too.
the thing is, they nv realise dat i was walking out of my office towards them.
i stood behind the "singer", waiting for him to c me.
he nv.
he continued his act for around 20 seconds before he turned n saw me standing there, folding my arms.
i told him "y, performing for me ah? y stop?"
he jumped up n his face turned green.
wahahahahahaha........
so so so so so funny!!!!
he duno hw to react, wat to say to me, juz stood there, smiling sheepishly.
i laugh like mad.
buay tahan man.
tons of jokers around me.
toking abt this reminds me of this fren of mine whom commented on the xmas lighting.
yes, u. u r the one i'm toking abt.
dun hide hor , YX.
haha
we were walking towards hmv for cab on wed, suddenly she commented " aiyo, this yr's deco can die lor. y they put sparrows on the tree????"
"huh???" i was looking at the tree when MQ said " eh, pls lor, its dove"
then YX say " oh ya hor"
hahahahaha
auntie oei, where got ppl put sparrows on trees for xmas one??? we had enuff of them le lor.
wah biang, laugh like mad.
then as the cab pass by hmv (again), she said again " aiyo, u noe hor, juz now i tot dat the xmas tree "lao zui" (hokkien, loosely translated as leak water) after the rain."
i looked up n saw a xmas tree along the road. it was a fountain-plus-tree-w-water-flowing-machiam-v-artisitic-but-it-is-not tree.
tsk tsk tsk *shaking head*
MQ cant b bothered w her. she simply chose to keep quiet while YX rattles on, explaining y she tot so.
then i told MQ " now i noe y u keep quiet"
MQ stared at her, then said "cant b bothered w her nonsense lor" giving her the non-chanlant look.
poor YX.
hahaha.
ok la, u win.
the tree is really ugly la.

hahahah
freaking funny.

No comments: