Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Its coming

i juz changed some of the fluroscent light bulbs in my staff's resting room.
apparently, all 4 blown, leaving the poor aunties n uncles in total darkness when they rest in the room.
n the ceiling is super high, u need a really long ladder to reach the lights.
so, yah.
since no one dared to climb up, i did.
changed all 4 lights.
i mean, its nt so difficult rite?
i wonder y in some drama series, ppl call for help when their light bulb fused (or die die muz wait for the husband to change).
cannot change urself meh?
u dun hav hand meh?

anyway, i juz gt news that our results will b out by nxt week.
oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man...............
i am so so so stressed out suddenly.
ya la, after a long wait, we finally (going to) get it.
but but.......
i'm really worried abt my results.
i noe i wun do well in this sem, since the paper all sucked big time (nt to mention hw unlucky we were, my peeps from mdis will noe wat i'm toking abt).
oh my dear guan yin mah.
pls dun let me fail.
boh bi boh bi.
i'm so freaked out rite nw.
n stressed.
going to the dentist (finally) ltr.
followed by a v v v v impt matter to settle tmr.
i will update the matter here if i can gt it the way i wan.
i'll keep my fingers crossed.
pray for me.

No comments: