Thursday, March 15, 2007

Everything is going nuts. So am I

the stupid radio juz gave me a shock juz nw.
i've switched it off. i swear.
n suddenly, sounds r coming out from the radio w the switch in the "off" mode.
creepy.
n the tv in my living rm is giving me problems too.
watch halfway, blank. after 3 seconds, reactivate again.
xiao liao.
every electric appliances around me is going crazy.

n i'm going crazy too.
i seriously feel that there's something very wrong w me.
u noe, this happened a few times already.
when i c ppl laughing happily, enjoying whatever they were doing, i feel like crying.
no kidding.
another depression episode?
nt likely. nothing happened recently.
or is it bcos of the stagnant-ness (wtf?) of my life that caused me to b jealous of other pl's happiness?
no leh. i dun feel jealous. i felt sad.
y?
i really hav no idea.
think i'm going mad soon.

No comments: