Friday, January 12, 2007

Very fierce meh?

someone told me i "sound" fierce in my previous post regarding the mandopop thingy.
yes meh?
fierce meh?
well, maybe i'm SERIOUS, but definitely nt fierce.
hav to protect smth i believe in mah.
aiyo, nw my staff is infusing me w cantopop.
all old old songs from she diao ying xiong zhuan n shen diao xia lu.
oh man.
sekali ltr gt shang hai tan.
"long ban (den den den), long lao (den den den)......"
hahahaha

anyway, i'm so stressed up buy the V day thingy now.
damn it.
seemed like my plan is too too complicated for the company to fulfill.
ahhh......
no time liao. sure flop.
shall c hw.

can u believe it. my staff juz told me she is a jacky cheung fan.
my oh my.
n she jio me go ktv.
hahahaha.
they r so funny.
now all of them singing to the song playing in the kitchen.
"ming ming bai bai wo de xin"
dun suspect. its jackie. nt jacky.
hahahaha.
i love low class mando n canto pop.
opps.

No comments: