Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I hate the public transport

wtf.
wake up so early for wat la.
the bus company muz think of a way to stop bus "clumping".
i waited for like 45 mins for 858 juz nw, while i can juz walk to my camp (i dun wan to get sweaty n all when i reach office).
fucking wrong choice.
i had even made it a point to wake up early today to catch an earlier bus.
tmd.
so pissed nw.
having a cluster headache nw.
damn painful.
nt enuff sleep i guess.
come to think of it, it maybe due to the medication i'm taking.
i was having a full blast sore throat over the weekend, so i went to the doc for some drugs.
he gave me a new type of antibiotics n pills for sore throat, w some beta-blockers for my nose.
contra-indication?
cos since i ate the cocktail, i had headaches everyday.
n i looked like a goldfish yesterday.
my eyes were swollen n bloodshot, w intense itch.
no thanks to the fact dat i ate some ginseng after my antibiotics (its in the dish la, hw the hell i noe).
super contra-indication.
grrhhhhhh

anyway, nothing much happened during the weekend.
except the fact that Man U won again.
heee....
I LOVE LARSSON & SOLSKJAER!!!!!!
i'm so so so excited after sols' goal, dat i jumped around like crazy, prompting my mum to rush out of the kitchen w a chopper (no joke).
duh.
pls let Man U win the trophies.
i wan to shuff it down drogba, makelele n ballack's arses.
dun ask me hw i do it.
i'm thinking of a plan.
hahaha

"u r my solskjaer, my oni solskjaer, u make me happy, when skies r blue....u nv noe dear, hw much i love u, pls don't take my solskjaer away....."
ole ole!!!

No comments: