Sunday, January 14, 2007

No, it cannot b happening

went hunting for my Man U away kit yesterday.
guess wat?
all sold out. n stocks r nt coming in.
v demoralising eh?
juz when i feel so so so xian, HZ n i saw smth.
ladies n gentlemen, this is my Vday present.

heee....
i am so so so happy!!!!

thanks HZ!!!!
oh ya, i got myself a Man U poster as well.


yay!!!!

i'm a happy fan.

on an entirely diff note, my bro told me smth unbelievable last nite.

he won in his D&D singing competition last nite.

2nd place.

this is ridiculous. this kind of std oso can win.

my sis was telling me dat we can sneak into the co for the competition. sure win one.

nt we haolian. serious. my bro really dun hav any singing skills.

oh man.

maybe the stds for others were worse off, dats y.

oh man. i pity those whom were at the D&D. it muz b terrible listening to them.

hahaha. joke hor. dun curse me ah. ltr got karma i noe.

anyway, my bro got $250 (divided by 2, cos he say its a duet) for dat.

nw u noe y i feel so ridiculated.

hahahaha.

No comments: