Friday, August 25, 2006

Well, well

i did something crazy yesterday.
i bought the tix to taiwan.
11 days.
yes, i'm going to taiwan for 11 days!!!! mad rite??? after i've paid for it, i asked myself "wat to do in taiwan for 11 days????"
insane.
maybe u guys can help me to think. wat the hell i can do w 11 days in taiwan.
maybe i'll partcipate in the riot to pull down ah bian.
it will b fun to c my face on the taiwan news.
hahahaha

i love jay's new song!!! somemore w fei yu qing!!!! hahaha
so nice the song.
luckily he nv "lost it" like david tao.
phew.

i'm going to sacrifice lee hom's concert for sandy lam's. pok already. hav to forgo one.
sob.
someone buy me the tix.
treat me la. hee hee. i'll help to massage u, b ur maid for a day.
anyone???
hahaha.

its my mum's birthday today, dad's birthday tmr. going hm for dinner tonite.
i love u mum n dad!!!!
happy birthday!!!!

No comments: