Thursday, August 17, 2006

Something to share

i was taking a bus home last nite after class, as usual, i sat on the left side of the bus. then i took out my mp3 n played it. this song came up, n suddenly, i felt so upset. i 1st heard this song during my grandma's funneral wake. it was 2am in the morning, n my cousins were all asleep. but i was having the worst cough of my life, so it was like coughing the whole nite....i had not much choice as it was late in the nite, n i was damn bored. so, after toking to my grandma (yes, i toked to her), i took out my receiver n tuned into 933. this song by 范范was being played on air that very moment. n well, i wept.
<<到不了>>
你眼睛会笑,弯成一条桥
终点却是我永远到不了
感觉你来到,是风的呼啸
思念象苦药,竟如此难熬
每分每秒
我找不到,到不了你所谓的将来的美好
我什么都不要,你知不知道
若你懂我这一秒
我想看到,我在寻找那所谓的爱情的美好
我紧紧的依靠,静静守牢
不敢漏掉一丝一毫
愿你看到

here u go. a song that really touched me, even till now, i still think of that very nite whenever i hear this song. was v upset that time cos i was at the worst stage of my life, not mentioning how much i love my grandma......
n yes, i still think of u when i hear this song.
Something related to this though.
i saw this article from the "my paper" yesterday. the reporter wrote abt how a song reminds her of her grandma....then i realised, the song she mentioned was oso one i always liked.

<<升F大调行板>>
作词:郑华娟 作曲:郑华娟
你是谁,能不问我就知道我伤悲
你是谁,能为我拭心上泪
你是谁,能够为我等待为我憔悴
你是谁,陪我哭泣陪我醉
梦的血液,孤单的身体,漂浮在这人海里
如果月亮随风摇曳,我会想着你
多少苦我都经历,爱不能变言语
多少恨只能忘记,当真心被抛弃

suddenly, i feel so depressed.

No comments: