Friday, August 18, 2006

Bloody hell!!!!

ok, i hav alot to complain abt now....
1stly, i met a bloody woman today on the bus, used her bag (which weighs like 100kg) n knock onto my arm....well, it was nt intentional, but well, i hav a blue black on my right arm now....thanks hor
2ndly, i hav to rush like mad for a function for 300 pax in the afternoon, n i found out that the order was wrong!!!they sent me the wrong stuff!!! i was pissed, so went on to check my order.....n guess wat......i've ordered the wrong stuff. yes, my fault...LL
when i was arranging my cakes n all, my HQ called n told me that the stock for the yoghurt i've ordered for my "health" week lunch was depeleted!!! grhhhh......n when i tell the messing, he told me "change to ice-cream lor"....hmm.....how healthy is that man!!! these ppl really got coconut brains.
the main reason for me to b so grouchy today was actually due to the stupid incident last nite.
the two things i really hate abt ppl
1) non-chanlant-ness
2) super sized ego
n my brother showed me a 2-in-1 package last nite
i arrived hm after class abt 11pm, stressed (as usual) n tired. then i saw his shoes (3 bloody pairs) lying around the floor (wat is the shoe rack for la). so, i went up to him, whom is oni a few steps away from me, tapped his shoulder
me: "eh, put ur shoe back properly"
him: "........"(glare at me)
me: " u heard me or nt?"
him:"......"(nv even look at me)
ok lor, u wan to treat me like invisible, fine.
I went bk to my room, wanted to call HZ. then i came out for a while to get my notes or something (i forgot.too angry), toked to my mum. then i realised that he was gone, with the shoes still scattered around.
ok lor, nvm. i can't b bothered.
i went bk to my rm, called HZ.
in the middle of our conversation (i was scolding fergie for nt buying over a better player n oso criticising the england team), my brother came intot he rm to put my hair dryer bk to its original place.
me: (stare at him) "eh, can u put ur shoes bk or nt?"
him: "can u wait for a while? i'm v busy now lor!!" (shouting)
me: " so busy until cannot put the shoes bk meh? it wun take up a long time wat" (raised voice)
he went outside the rm, then after 2 secs, he shouted bk outside the rm "ya leh, take a long time leh, u nt happy ah?"
ok lor, i endure.
he proceeded by going to the kitchen n complaint to my mum abt how tired he is, how busy he is, then i was kicking a big fuss abt a small thing.
ok lor, i endure.
then, i heard this.
him: " knn, kao beh simi lan jiao. buay song throw my shoes out lah!! i'm nt scared lor!!!"
that's it. ultimate liao.
i went out, saw him in the kitchen.
me :" u kao beh simi lan? buay song is it?"
him: "knn, nt happy throw away my shoes la!!! I'm nt scared of u lor!!!"
me: " ok lor!!!"
i opened the door n threw his shoes out the hse. then i stormed into the rm. in that process, i still hear him say "throw la!!!i'm nt afraid of u lor!!!"
WTF!!!!
excuse me, u muz go RT my fault is it. i'm nt from SAF lor. knn, vent ur fu***** anger on me for f***. blame urself for a lousy body u have, blame urself for being a gu niang nt to pass ur ippt. nt me.
i'm sure i will pass if i takethe ippt.
i so wanted to punch him. i was waiting for him to approach me last nite, so that we can fight it out. i swear i will break his nose. i've been waiting for this for a long time.
wu ji fight la. bloody whimp.
but he didn't. he went out later in the nite, LL picked his shoes bk.
wtf.
fight me.
i'm so so pissed.

No comments: