Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The princess n two warriors

I recv a sms from L, telling me "the war has started, we better dun get involved or it will b a mass civil war!!"
how true.
but for my part, i've always ignored those childish rants by one of the warriors. in fact, i think calling him a warrior is an insult. to the warrior i mean. he shd b called the beast. that's rite, he dun even fit to b a human.
fancy asking ppl to me a real "man", he himself is nt v man either. opps, i forgot, he is nt human. sorry
juz wan to convey my msg.
u dun pull others down in order to b superior than them. get this rite. u wan ppl to respect u, work for it. respect others 1st. nt telling the whole world that he is a jerk, n how mighty u r, forgiving him, blah blah blah. that oni make ppl loathe u more.
get this rite.
i'm nt a saint myself. i hav a v bad temper n a super attitude prob. but at least, i shw who i like n who i dun like. i'm sure by now u noe, dat i really dun like u. the whole world noes dat.
stop behaving like a moron. u tinkling beast. princess will nt love u. the one whom is in love w u is the witch.

No comments: