Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Deal or no deal???

deal ur head.
i'll b despised (spelling?) for 1 week.
watched the game show "deal or no deal" last nite w my sis.
so high.
haha.
me n my sis choose one case each, thinking it contained big money.
of cos, i will definitely choose my "13". n i said i die oso wun change. no deal.
the "high" part came when the case was abt to b opened, i shouted "big money!!!"
sekali......
"$1".
my sis n i bursted into monsterous laughter.
cant stop laughing.
n for the whole of the show, my sis kept telling me "tsk tsk tsk, 1 dolla, so cheap"
n i felt cheap as well.
darn it.
1 dolla la.
na beh.
so our deal is the one whom gt the highest amt of money will laugh at the one whom had the lowest amt.
so, i'll b suaned for the rest of the week.
nvm, i dun believe i'll b so suay nxt week.
deal or no deal?
deal ur head.

No comments: