Thursday, May 24, 2007

Anger management. Do u need it?

was toking on the phone last nite w someone whom told me that she couldnt control her anger towards her brother.
then i realised, i'm nt that bad afterall.
yes, i'm famous to hav a pretty bad temper. but i seldom flare up.
at the most, i'll give a black face n tok loudly.
i can oni rem once, in my life, that i really went crazy.
it was my bro, if u guessed it.
it was abt a com thingy. small issue.
but the nonsense kept coming n i decided that enuff was enuff.
i would hav beaten him up if my dad did nt intervene.
i'm still angry when i tot of it nw.
fuck.
but i think that was it.
the oni time i blew my top, which to my mum, was insanity + beastly behaviour.
watever.
i'm always nt normal in their eyes.
i freaked out after that incident.
cos i really cant cntrl myself when it happened.
i felt the world spinning, my limbs became numb, followed by uncontrolled spasms.
i cant even walk or lift my hands.
it was as if the hands n legs dun belong to me.
i cnt cntrl them.

i went to the doc n told him abt the symptoms (they sound like stroke to me)
he told me that it was normal, cos i was really angry, the signals to my brain were disrupted.
he even told me a story, juz to teach me hw to curb my anger.
things were better after that, although i'm still pretty grouchy sometimes.

juz rem to keep quiet when u r really angry. this will prevent u from saying anything that will hurt ur loved ones.
juz gt out of the place n cool down.

y am i harping of much on it?
cos someone juz told me smth, which worries me a great deal.
i hope everything will b ok for her.
take care, gal.

No comments: