Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Outing with My Baby

took leave today, spent my day w my baby.
went to a yaki rest in purvis street for dinner.
v ex, but we both tot its worth all the money.
food was delicious, atmosphere v laid back, v relaxing.


i wanted to tk the SLK behind me.

a model shot of my baby
posing w her lychee & peach cooler

we finished this jumbo plate of salmon skin salad in 10 mins. we were seriously hungry. oh, did i mentioned that it tasted heavenly? the combination of crispy veg n salmon skin, w the pomelo n sesame sauce.....woo hoo!!!

guess what this is.

ok, these r the grilled ginko nuts. looks weird, sounds weird, tasted weird too.



grilled brinjal (w radish topping) n my fav chix butt. v nicey....

yes yes, my chix butt. we ate 6 sticks of it (= 18 chix butt. we've killed 18 chix)

a half finished unagi (super yum! my baby loved it), pork w garlic and prawn w mint leaves n bacon. all my baby's fav.

guess wat is this?


answer: oyster tempura!!!! my fav!!!! juicy, fresh, crispy....w mint leaves. v refreshing. i ate 6 of them. muahahahaha!!!!

my baby posing w the garlic pork

me n baby
we took this pix after the v v v full meal. look at the number of sticks in the container. that was the number of sticks of yakitori we had. nt mentioning the load of unagi (2), oysters (8), chawamushi, sashimi, salad, etc we had. super full.
v happy n contented after the meal.
the food, the place.
n of cos, the fact that i was w my baby.
those whom r interested to hav ur dinner there, its a rest at purvis street. call me for more details.

No comments: