Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fer's Bady + Baby Shower

hey peeps, sorry for the lag.
here r all the pix from Fer's bday and the baby shower over the last few weekends.

Fer's bday



Fer bery thirsty.

Jacq is showing us how to break an egg w one hand. kns,i was the one whom taught u how to do it ok.......haolian xia......


Mr and Mrs Chan

My 2 xiao mei-s

the bday gal.


one octopus, one sword fish and one pig.

me n my baby. ok, i look steam. cos nt v happy w the food. bleh. plus a very bad hairday. sigh.


fer: where's my cake?
jacq: eeeyer, wat r they bringing out?

ya la ya la, ur cake la.

"yeah, i am a happy gal."

fer: i wan a mango smoothie.

apparently, the boss of the restaurant gave fer a free mango smoothie. yes, bday present. good hor. lao ban ham sap.

fer: *peep* did i gt my wish????

the recarnation of an octopus

fer n her bf

we forced them to kiss. i tell u, this pix was like the 3rd take after numerous tries. c la, so shy for wat? still muz do ma.hee hee.

bf: ok, u dun better eat it all
fer: nah, i dun care, i wan all.
bf: oei! save some for me leh!!!!

something happened which made jacq laughed like hell. wana noe wat?


our dear bday gal broke the knife while she was cutting her cake. we heard the LOUD "crack", n was like "oh shit". then we realised our octopus-muscle-woman broke it.

the broken knife stuck in the cake. in the end, the bday gt the broken pc of blade in her share of cake.

jacq: c la, juz nw teach u how to cut, nv listen la. muz listen to the master ok.

group photo

i like this pix better. the boss insisted that he shd take one w his restaurant name in it.haha. free advertisment.
Baby Shower
apparently, we wanted to celebrate S's and GZ's bady. but it ended up being a baby's party. babies were passed around like goods, with cries here n there, both for the babies and from the babies. oni one word to describe.
CHAOTIC.
hahaha.
but it was really fun though.

my star baby, declan
Declan's fav pose

" i am a musician. i wan to play the piano"

he was hitting the table, playing w himself. SO CUTE!!!! good boy.

erm, ok, he will get distracted by the food on the table occasionally. but.....

he will still b a great pianist in the future.

cute boy declan


i simply cant get enuff of him. so i've decided to abduct him from his parents

but he dun really seem to like my company. hahaha.


declan: i wan to get out!!!

my baby: guai guai, i will give u milk milk ltr.....


declan: where's my MILK????


after i gt rejected by delcan, i attempted to "bribe" him by singing his fav "mary had a little lamb". but he still showed my an in-different look, so i had no choice but to show him my monkey face. look at wat my baby is doing. kns.

4 mums trying v hard to show off their children.


delcan: tsk, where's my milk?

reynald: daddy, i am hungry

kerrin: wwat r those uncles n aunties doing?

jade: mummy, y am i the smallest here?

declan: i dun wan green tea

reynald: daddy, i am STILL hungry

kerrin: erm mum, can i dun stand?

jade: yeah! i am tall now.


declan: tsk, i told u i dun wan green tea liao.

reynald: daddy, i can do w the green tea.

kerrin: hey, jade mei mei, wan to b frens?

jade: not free.


our commercial baby, reynald. he was sucking his fingers n toes throughout the dinner. v cute. can make a v good spokesperson for milk formula.


this jie jie trying to kidnap other ppl's child again.

erm, ok. seemed like all babies were nt interested in me. upset.

i told u, he is hungry.

me n princess kerrin. cant really gt a clear shot of her face.


ta dah....uncle david did me a favour by holding her for me to get this cute shot. kawaii neh!


the v reluctant jade. sigh, told u i dun hav tian fen for kids.

our grp photo wout the kids. i was holding declan b4 i took this shot. all the mummies (n one gentlemen) said "oei! babies r not allowed in this pix hor!!!" sigh. made me part w my declan. opps, did i say "my"? hahahaha

ok, my family portrait. tsk. wat wat. cannot hav fantasy ah?

that sums up all the actvities i had recently. more to come.

No comments: