Monday, December 17, 2012

Season Feasting - Part 2 + I love my godson

 met M & C at this korean bbq restaurant for our pre-xmas gathering.
 tofu soup. i prefer the one at bibigo.
 beef soup. super duper nice n flavourful.

 look at the freaking lot of refillable free dishes. my god.
 meat meat!!!!
 v nice rice wine.
 great beef short ribs.
 this cold noodles is refreshing yet flavourful.
 used the xmas present from M immediately in the office the nxt day. thank u darling!
 baby n i went to this newly opened HK cafe for lunch. look at where she is pointing. tsk tsk tsk.

 v nice fish skin. my fav.

 food here was ok. we will b back to try out different dishes.
 went to visit my god son 仔仔over the weekend.he was slping, n we plucked him out of his bed.
 blur blur one.

 his brother Nat loved my hair.kept taking out my cap n stared.hahaha. so cute.


very cute hor. aiyo....i wan to bite his cheeks.

 went to our fav cake shop again to check out the xmas cakes.



nothing beats good cakes/tarts with a good cup of coffee on a rainy sunday afternoon. ultimate enjoyment.

仔仔again!!! so cute hor.....

No comments: