Monday, December 10, 2012

Annual D&D

here comes the yearly event.
our D&D. this yr's theme was super fun (uniform). many dressed up big time.
fun is fun la.
my oni complain is the food SUX big time.
shark fins tasted like tang hoon. tasteless dishes.
i think they shd sack the chef. sigh.
other than that, we had quite alot of fun.


 me is rouge polis.
 they say boss look like sushi chef, but he insisted that he is a samurai.
 duno y baby placed the cuffs there.
 starwars starwars!!!!!
 she wans to b sexy, i wan to b thin.
 dun u wan to shoot ur bosses too? i hav been wanting to do this for ages.

 this pix totally do me justice. I AM NOT FAT ok????

 yes yes. i shot him. ltr then i noe he is our CFO. bye bye bonus.
 the corrupted old polis+ah neh jailbird+2 trendy polis. wat a combi.
 y so many lao ma da? 2 polis (wear shorts one) arresting a ma ma san.





 ah neh jailbird trying to sexually harass a transvertite
 i got into the action too! it was a bloody chaos.


 baby got chosen for the best dress award.
 she's enjoying the limelight.
 ask her to catwalk, she go cuff the emcee.

 emcee bery happy. keeps flirting.
 J: oh, shoot me shoot me lor!!!! (tilt his arse up)
 we loved him. he is great. best emcee ever.
 the food SUX. big time. look at the shark fin. look like tang hoon rite?

 my team.

he wanted to reject our request for being the emcee(cos he was our emcee for 3 straight yrs liao). but we begged/pester/haunted him until he buay tahan. baby n i did a poster for him to shw our support. he was so touched that he went speechless for lke 5 mins during the shw.hahaha. gotcha!
 my 5 yr award. nt bad la. n ya, u may ask me abt lucky draw rite? u noe ah, i am nt a "winner" in all aspects. buy 4D, wun even strike consolation. lucky draw? shit oso dun hav. but this yr........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



 i got 1st PRIZE!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 it must be my green hair.
MUST BE.

No comments: