Thursday, July 07, 2011

MQ's Hse + Baby's Pre-Birthday Celebration

went to MQ's hse few weeks ago for steamboat (plus she kao beh big time say i nv give face, nv go her hse).






seriously, i mean, seriously, i dun understand the logic behind this pix.hahaha.



cos YX n MQ held hands n took a pix here b4, so we r like carrying on the ritual thing.



i've decided to name the pix "sheepish sunflower". hahaha.






baby refused to show her face to the camera. meanwhile, u can c the hostess in the background. w cupcake t-shirt.hahahaha


all purposely hide behind as far as possible. knn.






we totally refuse to stand beside the 纸片人.





c la, make me look fat. sickening.





the sheepish sunflower pix w WK n JQ





Mr Ho making himself at hm





meanwhile, we met the fruities over the weekend at jerry's.

















california salad thingy. so so.





my mojito. ok lor.





super nice fried mushroom! crispy outside, tender n juicy inside! yumz!




super tasty buffalo wings!!!!best ever. i will try the super hot ones nxt time.chix wings r always my comfort food.






















tiramisu. i make one taste nicer.






choco fondant cake. nt bad nt bad.




i've decided to kick start baby's bday celebration last sat by bringing her to sentosa for a getaway.




















complimentary TWG tea bags in the room. hw cool is that?




we went to the beach for a swim (ok, i swim, baby use eye power). n despite the fact that we've eaten smth at the cafe (sorry, nv bring camera, but food was fantastic), we felt super hungry after the swim. we ordered room service after a bath.






this is the best ever seafood hor fun we've eaten. ever. super sweet n succulent seafood, w a mini "lobster". full of sweet roe. yumz!











baby enjoying the food.




we went to our fav restaurant, valentino for dinner.






this is the best pesto ever. i can drink this










my prossecco



baby happy w her bday present. i intended to give it to her AFTER dinner. but alas. my pocket is too SMALL. the box fell off immediately after we sat down. baby was like "what drop????" then LL lor, give early. na beh.




bought her a necklace from swarovski (spelling), can wear during wedding






paul's leg. tender n fragrant. though abit charred on the tip, it is still tasty.







my 2nd drink. bellini. baby decided to give it to me cos she got a necklace.hahahaha




me: let me give u a surprise......




baby: eh? i tot i GOT ur present already???




me: wtf, the pocket too small la....surprise kena spoil



me: upset la




me: i know! i blow trumpet for u!!!!


baby: omg, spare me PLEASE!!!!



this is pan fried veal. thin crispy crust w juicy n tender veal meat inside. nice!




the waiter removing the bones for our seabass






super sweet seabass, w melt-in-your-mouth flesh. juicy n fresh. v v v nice!






my dessert. choco n rum cake. chocolate nt too heavy, w special floral fragrance. nice!






super light chantily cake. v nice!




baby wearing the necklace








continue to booze in the hotel room





this is the best ice wine ever. i will bring bk some in oct after my canada trip.




baby: cheers!


me: u wan to 灌醉me rite?


baby: yes! so that u can buy a REAL diamond necklace for me nxt time!!!
baby enjoying bfast





my fav comfort food. chix wings w nasi lemak chilli.





what's comfort wout a bowl of noodle soup?




baby's fruit platter




we saw this male peacock opening his "flap" (HAHAHAHAHA) to attract the non-chalant female. bo gar lan him. hahaha.













we went to this taiwanese restaurant in vivo for lunch after checkout.













food is so so. nt going bk again. nt worth.




baby n i after lasik on monday.




yeay to perfect eyesight, but need to wear "shields" when we dleep. look like houseflies.




i am so so so sorry my brother (Mr JQ), baby n i went to check the jersey out at peninsular shopping centre after our lasik check. got too excited and baby bought this for me. as my bday present. sweet!






baby: i oso want to wear!


baby: we will WIN the champions league nxt yr!


yeay. but dun u think the jersey is too BIG on her???

sorry ah buddy. ask my good friend WK to buy for u la.

*wink wink at WK*

No comments: