Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What if I didn't give up?

finally found my jam mates after so many yrs.
v happy that they r still chasing their dreams, performing around the country n overseas.
persisting to make music that touches ppl.
fire still burning. in thier hearts.
then i realise, my heart is so cold now.
what if i didn't give up that time?
they did ask me to join them in the past, but i was lost, n too busy in my own practical world that i gave up that dream.
that dream which deemed too small that time.
n now, i think i've lost it.
regrets? u bet.
to the max.
i am feeling so emo now.
i've became a living corpse. like most of the ppl out there.
work 8-5 everyday, complain abt bosses, rising living cost, traffic.....
我的梦想不见了.
so upset rite now.

do visit their website n show support (if u wan to cut ur own album).
www.playground-studio.com

there will always b a difference between 凡人and有梦的人。
可惜,我属于前者。

No comments: