Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding - Part 2

one of my best fren got married recently.
well, not recently la, cos ROM long time ago. but the dinner thing was a few weeks ago.
while others gave their well wishes to the couple during the dinner, i was dumbfolded when the microphone pushed itself towards my face.
yes. totally speechless.
not that i duno wat to say.
there were juz too many things to say.
too much memories to share.

i will nv forget hw i waited for her at her void deck for hours until late in the nite, juz to tell her smth.
i will nv forget e many sleepless nites i've spent doing small gifts for her.
i will nv forget those times in sch, whereby i used to peek at her during lecture and tutorials.
i will nv forget how i felt when she cooked and brought breakfast for me in sch everyday.
i will nv forget how she ransack my empty pencil box, filling them w new stationary she bought from the bookstore downstairs.
i will nv forget those days loitering at the cafe, waiting for her to finish her work, sending her home.
i will nv forget how i felt when she introduce me to her bf (now hubby of cos).
haha.
so much memories over these 12 years.

nt that i am upset or wat.
but come to think of it, i think, we've both grew up alot.
we've went thru diff events in our own life.
n we hav been there for each other when we needed support.
i think, this is way way beyond the stage we could hv been.
she told me b4, she's not the one for me.
n of cos, as u can c now, i am nt the one for her either.
n i am glad it was this way.
cos we've achieved smth more valuable.

n now, we've both found the true love of our lives, i really hope dat this will lead to happiness for her, n of cos, myself (i am v happy now w baby of cos).

the oni thing i wan to say to her now is,

"thank u my dear friend. 但愿你永远幸福快乐。"

No comments: