Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I am back

I am back.
dun ask me how's my trip.
v v upset.

i was sick w fever on the v first day of my trip to taiwan. spent the whole nite in hotel sleeping.
luckily, i managed to recover in time.
yes, i had fun.
went to jay chou's restaurant, strawberry garden, the min su.....
took alot of nice pix.
then.
THE STUPID MEMORY CARD SPOIL!!!!!
so now, i hav NO pix to share.
yes. nothing.
all gone.
dun ask me y. i oso duno.
went to the supplier yesterday, they told me they can do nothing abt it.
fuck la.
anyone hav lobang to retrieve the pix? i am willing to pay any price for it.
sigh. upset man.

however, it has been a wonderful trip for me n baby.
we've enjoyed each other's comapny in the cold cold weather (10 degrees).

n for those who knew abt my plan.
yes, i popped the question. at the min su, w beautiful seaview.
the answer?
yes, i've got it.
:)
dats was the most beautiful memory i had for the whole trip.

i guess wat they say is true.
i hav all the pix in my mind. all in my own memories.
but.....
i still wan my pix back......(sob)

No comments: