Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Random Updates

ok. i havent been updating on my "happenings".
here goes.

Cleaning up my room

yes, its time.
i am going to move out my current hse by this mth.
its time to clear my stuff.
as all of u noe, i will b moving into a smaller unit, so i need to throw away alot of things.
these r some of my collection.


my spiderman collection i got from HK's temple street. cute hor. it was the last set the hawker had. n he was closing his stall dat time, so i gt this set at a relatively cheap price (HK$100 i tink). well, they r in the dumpster now. i threw them away.

my fav ultraman collection. sigh. in dumpster too. sad.


my beloved 小陆宝. cute hor. i will nv throw them away. will b bringing them w me to the new hse. haha.

retro hor? whom had this when they were kids?
few yrs ago (b4 the "anything" and "watever"), i bought these in east coast. buay song.

one of my admirer (i forgot who) gave this to me duno when. hahaha.


got this bottle straight from the GM of coke. we gt the best project for marketing, did a presentation in front of him. those r the "signature" of my team members (including my ex...hahaha) with a neoprint on it. ya, u got it. my team's name is "dipsy n the teletubbies". dun ask me y.

my medals i got during sports meet n swimming carnival. the other one was the ECA distinction award i got on speech day for NPCC.

who can forget the legendary 双天至尊? when yan fei n luo qi fang was fighting for their love, we were fighting for this dice. now, in the dumpster as well. the luminous paint faded off.

as i was clearing up the stuff, i stepped rite INTO a collar pin. the whole pin went right INTO my sole. i pulled it out (v pain), n blood gushes out like mad. the blood formed a small puddle on the floor. nobody was at hm. i need to crawl to the toilet n wash my wound.

sigh.

Muthu Curry vs Banana Leaf

baby n i went for curry fishhead a few weeks ago. we had muthu's b4, so we've decided to try the banana leaf one this time.

we ordered one fishhead, masala chix n rice w veg.


i can oni say i preferred muthu's fishhead. although the fish here is more meaty, i felt that muthu's fishhead was more spicy (hot, i like) and tasty. baby likes this though. she finds muthu's fish toooo spicy. hahaha.
oh, do rem to dip ur papadom into the curry gravy nxt time. yummy combination.

we went bakerzin for dessert after that cos baby was nt in a good mood then.
wanted to cheer her up abit.

we ordered the 5 tapas combination. this is the banana pizza. yummy.

yes yes. look at her. she's so excited over this. mango sorbet, raseberry pina cotta, one yoghurt (i forgot wat. supposed to b v special flavor. haha. obviously, its nt dat special, until i can forget), n the choc ice cream w liquor blueberries.

nt bad. dessert is sure their specialty. but well, the oni thing i rem was baby gawking at another bang (ok, v handsome. he win). hmph.

Dad & Mum's Birthday

it was a yearly thing that i will buy this v v v nice mango cake from serangoon (1st time i got it from tiong baru). my parents love this cake.


dad n mum. yes, i purposely put a half naked pix of my dad w his sexy chest hair. too bad he dun hav 6 pac. hee.

the story behind this pix i damn funny. i was taking this pix while everyone was standing there wout a sound. then i say "eh, y no one sing song one?". this forces my siblings to sing "the world's most reluctant bday song of the century" look at their reluctant face. my dad can even thank them after the song. funny. he muz b in good mood.

my sis looked like the mama san from the olden times, forcing this helpless auntie to sell her son into prostitution. look at the bitchy look on my sis's face. classic.


it was oso a yearly thing to bring both of them to this restaurant at suntec for dinner.
my dad was boasting abt his charm. he cant stop toking to the waitresses who served our table. buay tahan. he tot he andy lau (老). my mum cant b bothered. hahaha.


this is the appetiser. one serving per pax. roasted meat w honey mustard sauce (yum!), veg dumpling (ok lor) n wasabi prawn (damn spicy)

this was the highlight of the day (n the reason y this cost SO MUCH). fyi, this is one serving per pax.


my sis was pretty happy abt it. look at my bro's "wtf" face.


the bowl was full of shark's fin (to hell w WWF), n the broth was damn yummy.

this is the scallops w 红糟 n asparagus. nice.

steamed cod fish w bean sauce. v v v yummy. but i still think that the fish is nt fresh enuff. hmmm.

spinach w muchrooms.

mum was v happy w all the dishes.


yi mian w lobster. by this time, we were all v v full. hav to struggle to eat the rest of the food.


sis: wah lau eh, si beh bah

bro: hmm, can i ask that pretty lady over there to join in for dinner?

sis: wah lau eh, i throw the noodle on ur face then u noe

bro: eh cannot, ltr the lady cannot c me

sis: i nv throw she oso wun c u


dessert. duno wat jelly wat. nt nice.


if u realised, this pix is somewhat similar to last yr's pix.
haha.
however, so much things happened during this one yr.
and i am grateful that i am still here.
no matter wat happen (stupid freaking cheena chix), i noe, my family will still b here.
n my baby.
:)

No comments: