Tuesday, September 23, 2008

No Good

life has been pretty bad for me rite now.
i am v busy w my moving hse thingy. i will move this weekend.
at the same time, i realised that my boss has been planning to get rid of me.
she went around spreading rumours about me, asking ppl to support her, telling ppl bad things abt me (which is nt true of cos).
am i such a failure?
i hv no idea.
at least, for the past 10 yrs of working, i hv always been quite outstanding (if not, good enuff).
wats wrong w me then?
or was it her?

anyway, if my HR believed her crap n terminate me, i hav nothing to say.
most prob this company sucked w HR like this too.
we shall c.
my boss juz finished her conversation w my VP abt me.
we c how.
i am so tired abt all these crap.
i dun wan to think abt it rite now.
wat will happen, will happen.
i guess, i wun c any justice either.
pretty upset abt the whole thing.

i am dying to leave this place.
any lobang?
i will forgo my bonus if any chance come.
i dun care liao.
i am dying here.

No comments: