Sunday, June 22, 2008

My weekends

This is a summary of my last 2 weekends.
went picnic w baby at botanical gardens on the 14th.
nxt time limpeh dun wan to take merc cab liao.
worse than initial D.
by the time baby n i reached, we were on the verge of puking. walked to our destination like 2 drunkards.
sibeh hin (hokkien).


baby trying to pose nice nice.

I've cooked some food for our picnic. my proud dish, prawn n bacon aglio olio.

told u i was v proud of it (until i cooked such a big portion)


this pix says it all. it was too soft. erm, i change frying pan ma....so i duno w it works ma. eh, nt excuse hor. tmd, i am so going to buy a new frying pan. hmph.

everything went wrong that day. i realised dat i ran out of L&P sauce, so i substituted it w vinegar. ya la ya la. abit more sour oni ma...^#!$xxx#$@

the fake red wine. i am banned from alcohol, rem?


"like dat u still wan me to eat???"

bery skepitical.

"heng ah, this still nice" (of cos la, this one is from PxxL FRESH. mei li mao)
these are some pix i took lying down on the grass. nt bad.

as u can see, it was NOT sunny dat day. but she still insisted to SHOW her sunglasses. muz fully utilise she say. end up ask me "eh, y so dark ah?" duh.
i accidently stained my t shirt w some mud thingy. baby offered to clean it for me.

was all smiley at 1st. trying to show she's "贤淑".

patience ran out. started to nag liao.

mission accomplished!

baby enjoyed the picnic (wout her sunglasses.hahaha)

guess wat this is.
baby n i went to the jap rest (tampopo) at liang court at fri for ramen.
silver cod w teriyaki sauce

my warm sake.



baby's kyushu original ramen


my pork shabu shabu ramen. very yummy. the soup base was great. u can finish every drop of the soup. yum.

baby was trying to steal my ramen. look at the sneaky face.

baby's tamago in her ramen. this was the reason y she ordered that ramen.


went ktv w 3 little gals on sat.
oni one word to describe.
CHAOTIC.

very comfi, machiam her own hse. look at the tissue on the left. sigh, litter bug.

dun blame me for the lack of pix.

i was busy singing, forgot to take photo.hahahaha

but it was fun. these gals r nuts abt mayday.

hahahaha.

No comments: