Thursday, June 21, 2007

Very tired

well well.
i hav been feeling v v tired after work lately.
maybe its an indication that i've been using my brain during work.
hahahaha

anyway, i LOVE my new job.
the job scope is interesting, the colleagues r so fun to b with.
these ppl r so funny.

ppl whom noe me well will noe that it is v difficult to impress me/gain my respect for them.
besides my parents n grandparents, the oni ppl i really really respect was one of my ex-colleague n one of my mdis classmate whom went thru the degree course during her pregnancy.
well, there is one addition to the list today.
i'm damn impressed by my new colleague ,S.
damn power man.
i've nv seen a person so patient, loved his job so much, so energetic, so motivated.
i'll b crazy if i were him.
he is one of our so-called "consultant" whom deals w all the pdt feedback, customer complaints n enquiries.
he toked for non-stop today.
n i mean non-stop.
phone call keep coming in from around 9am.
followed by streams n streams of customers whom came to our place.
one of the customer even stayed for like 2 hrs juz for consultation.
n if u think S is juz doing his job, u r wrong.
he really cared for the ppl.
i heard from some of my colleagues that S turned teary when he told them abt one of the customer whom cant really stop eating, but desperately wanted to loose weight.
he really cared for them.
n at the end of the day, he still can tok to ppl w high energy level.

my god.
i cant tell u hw i felt.
damn power.
i really respect this man.
damn pro.

anyway, i will need to work until midnite nxt weekend (fri + sat).
so, pray for me.
i need energy.
i think i need to learn from S.

No comments: